Fifth Generation Technologies India (P) Ltd. (5G), is a global software product company focused on providing innovative digital solutions in the domains of manufacturing, energy and finance. Established in the year 2000, 5G has offices in 4 countries, and has a customer base in 14 countries around the globe.
5G is currently seeking to recruit software engineers and testers specializing in Java technologies to augment its current team that is building an on-demand platform that provides clearing, settlement and back office solutions for the financial industry. The specific skill set includes:
Java - 3 Positions
- Anyone from 3 to 7 years of experience in Java Technologies.
- Experience in designing & developing large-scale web applications.
- Hands-on development experience using one of Spring-Boot, Play or an equivalent web framework.
- Hands-on experience writing testable code.
- Hands-on experience using jUnit, jMock and related test frameworks.
- Knowledge of other languages such as Python or Ruby is a plus.
- Experience in developing & deploying applications in Linux.
- Excellent Communication skills.
Testers - 1 Position
- More than 2 years of overall experience.
- Prior experience in testing both UI & API.
- Technical competency and experience with Java, Selenium scripts and JMeter.
- Prior experience in performing white box testing for Java projects is a plus.
- Exposure to frameworks such as Spring-Boot, Play is a plus.
- Ability to write SQL queries.
- Exposure to a scripting language such as Python/Perl/Ruby/Shell is a plus.
- Ability to clearly document test cases.
- Excellent communication skills.
Applications are to be sent via e-mail to [email protected], quoting either "Java" or "Tester" in the subject line. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No follow-up phone calls or e-mails please.