eC4 is an energy conservation, command and control platform that connects non-intrusively to plant equipment and proactively
uncovers inefficiencies to ensure optimal energy use.
eC4 continuously optimizes energy intensity!
- Connect to electrical panels of individual machines (energy guzzlers in the plant), as well as water, air, gas, electric and steam digital meters/sensors.
- Monitor & Track energy consumption of the guzzlers in real-time.
- Aggregate the energy consumption across all guzzlers.
- Baseline the "Business as Usual" energy consumption for each process/task/production schedule.
- Compare energy usage of similar plants / processes/ operational conditions. Identify energy wastage early.
- Predict energy profile for a planned production schedule/process/task.
- Recommend/Implement strategies to optimize the predicted energy profile.
- Set a savings goal for a future period and track the achievement of the goal continuously.
- Be energy aware anywhere (mobile and web application); Take proactive actions - before energy is wasted, and save costs.
- No requirement for sophisticated IT knowledge for operation / use.
- Easy to maintain. Flexibility in altering reports, views and computation rules.
- Identify power quality issues, minimize unplanned downtime, extend equipment life, and curb utility penalties.
- Understand the breakdown of energy bills in a granular manner.
- Compute energy cost/unit product to provide better estimates to clients.
- Achieve a minimum annual savings of 8.5% (or one month's bill).
How eC4 has Benefited Various Manufacturers
Power Quality Intelligence, Food Processing.
Process Anomalies, Boiler Performance.
Energy Use Improvement, Cylinder Manufacturer.
Prediction of Energy Usage for a Production Demand.
Process Variables Intelligence, Electronics Manufacturing.
Paint Shop Energy Intelligence, Automotive.